PAST SPONSORS AND PARTNERS
- Leaders Panel: Future of Remote Working: The shift to flexible employee working culture
- Exclusive Presentation: Transforming the future of work through co-working and flexible spaces
- HR Panel: Building New Bridges: Redefining the strategies of HR for the new normal
- Focus Topic: Evolving the new-collar workforce – what matters the now? Skillset or Degree?
- Case Study: Best Practices that are working – scalable and non-scalable
- Key Presentation: Gen Z’s Digital Demands: The ultimate challenge for WorkTech!
- Big Tech Talks : Witness how technology is driving workplace automation and business optimisation
- Exclusive Presentation: Future proof remote retailing & front-line workers – New adoptive ways to customer satisfaction
- Wellness Panel: Anchorage the connection between well-being and productivity of employee
- Focus Topic:Explore the notion of virtual trust and train employees to become the leaders of tomorrow
- Future Tech Talks:Powering Efficiency, Collaboration and Innovation in the Modern Workplace
TESTIMONIALS FROM PAST EDITION SPEAKERS:
“I just wanted to thank you for the kind invitation to be a speaker at the forum and taking all the lead efforts and hard work to make it come to fruition. Let the entire team know as well that they did a great job and thank you. You guys cope with massive challenges and you have a great deal of patience and professionalism dealing with the “complicated”.
Until next time, please take care of yourself. Be safe and healthy. My best regards to BII World and the special team.”
Michelle ChiouHR Consultant | Industrial-Organizational Psychologist
“I’d like to thank you for having me at Future WorkTech Forum 2020. It was a real pleasure being a part of the event as a speaker and panelist. The event was organized wonderfully, the communication was clear and consistent and the experts present were amazing.
I wish you all the best for your future events and hope to work again together soon.”
LuXanne BoonForbes Coaches Council | TEDx Speaker | Top 100 Coaches in the World | Master NLP Practitioner | Workplace Culture Consultant
“The conference was extremely well organized. You kept us updated on regular basis on everything, also I did not face any technical issues, it was really straightforward. I really liked the pre-event marketing, the awareness that you have done, so thank you very much for having me as part of the event. I am not surprised by the no. of attendees being so high as the topic was important, especially in the current times. Thank you very much and let me know about the future edition. I will be more than happy to be a part of the next edition and contribute to the same.”